Thursday, May 7, 2009

What Happened?

So what is the reason behind the lack of updates on this blog? It's just so simple - I got so lazy! Heheh! Yup, I think this kind of thing happens to any blogger. It's just that there are so many things you want to blog but for some reasons, you just can't seem to blog about them.

And what made me blog again? I just checked on the triple P and surprisingly, there are opps that are available. So why pass the chance when I rarely get those opps at triple P? lol! Anyway, at least this is a good start!

There are so many things that happened from March to May and I would try to recall and put them all here in my blog - some not so good but there are still those good ones. So blogging world, here I am again!

2 comments:

AiDiSan said...

Welcome Back!

CoLine said...

ano yng tripple P?

glad to have you back sis...ako on vacation parin till now...sa ngayon farmtown na muna life ko...i'll blog again once i have may Mansion wahahahaha