Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am Back!

I know I have been ignoring this blog for sometime now. But not anymore since I am back! And since I just got from blog hiatus, I am now contemplating if I would get a multiple domain hosting for this blog. Would I need this kind of hosting now? Believe me, though I have been a blog addict, I am not that good when it comes to hosting your own site, page ranks and what have you's for maintaining your website.

And since I know I just have so much to learn, I visited this Web Hosting Geek Blog so that I would get familiarized with these stuffs. From this site, I have learned how to choose your own hosting platform for your business, the difference between Joomla and Wordpress, using reseller hosting and a lot more.

Another thing that is very helpful for us who are just starting to know more about hosting is that the site provides reviews for different web hosting providers. With this, you can do your own comparison. It makes choosing a lot easier since you have the features and benefits enumerated for each provider. You just have to read along their contents in the website so that you would be able to know more about hosting.

No comments: