Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dream Kitchen

Aside from the bedroom, of course one of my favorite part of the house is the kitchen. But admittedly, our kitchen is not as good as these kitchens:









They are so nice, right? Probably, if I have a kitchen just like those, I won't stop cooking or baking or probably I would just work, relax (and sleep, lol) in my kitchen. Anyway, if you want to get modular kitchen just like those above, you can leave a comment on this post. Details would be provided for all those interested.

Yup, this is a shameless plug for Kitchen One and Cabinet Express... and I feel just like the commercial model, too. Look, hehehe!

Wishing to have a kitchen just like this one - so spacious!

8 comments:

Apple said...

oh wow!!! now, i got something to dream about! nice pictures! gotta show it kay hubby.. =)

Apple said...

sis, pahingi ako ng details.. =)

Dondi Tiples said...

Am making laway over those kitchen islands.

I V Y said...

drooling...

maanne said...

ohhhh WOW, Breath taking...
i'm dreaming to have 1 like that, sighhh, how i wish... need alot of moolah for that!
take care!

Summer said...

Wow!
Pareho tyo friend..
Nangangarap din na magkaroon ng ganyan..
Beautiful...
I love it..
Great post friend..
Have a nice day..;D

AiDiSan said...

jo, we have the same dream kitchen, sana mu mansion ya ing house ku. anyways, jo manyad kung details or nung atin site para malibang ku.

Happy Thoughts said...

I wonder when will I have a kitchen that big. I hope it won't remain a dream for us. :)

Hawaiian Cruise,Online Scoop,Mine, All Mine