Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's Keeping me Busy Nowadays...

... is ebay! It is my first time to really bid and purchase from ebay and I think I like it. Probably because I had great experiences from the sellers. Another seller even gave me free shipping for buying 2 items in a day. Isn't that great?! I got myself 3 bags that I can use alternately.


The exciting part in buying online is waiting for the goods to be delivered. Believe me, one Saturday I was just waiting for the sound of the doorbell because I know that the bags will arrive on that day.

I bought the Nine West All Weather bag (black-grey) and the Liz Claiborne Drawstring from the seller who gave free shipping. Then the XOXO Edie bag was the very first item that I won in the bidding. The last bag was actually not an ebay transaction but it completed the collection for the month - it's a large Tommy Hilfiger bag perfect for the laptop.

6 comments:

maane said...

wow, those bags ar so nice...
take care!

AiDiSan said...

Jo,

4 brand new bags for 2009...bonggacious to the highest level. luvette!!!

Jean Marie said...

bag-aholic ka na din yata,sis. Hehehe. Naku, ako din, naloloko na sa ebay. I became a member last September but just got my first purchase last December, Avent bottles naman pinamigay sa inaanak last Christmas, then my second one was a Burberry bag. Ang saya saya pag nananalo sa bidding noh? Hehhehe

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

jeanny said...

uy lovely bags...inggit ako :)