Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some Updates

I've been bad since I was ignoring this blog for awhile. Anyway, let me give some updates on what happened from January 1 to present.

~ We already have a house helper - yipeee! She arrived last Tuesday, January 13. Lola also went back to our place - she now has a companion every time we go to work. Awesome!

~ Went back to try the other dishes of UCC Cafe last Sunday but unfortunately, we failed to take photos of the food. Anyway, the food, as expected - was great! I had salmon and spinach gratin (penne) and hubby had seafood casserole. We also tried their white chocolate cheesecake latte. Yummy!

~ We bought a Priority Privilege Club membership here in Holiday Inn. I think we would be able to maximize the discounts that we would get from the membership. The 65% discount on the hotel rates and Mimosa Villa rates (perfect this summer) is tempting as well as the unlimited 20% to 50% discount for dining in at Holiday Inn and other participating hotels (Intercontinental Hotel Group). I think it also includes a one day free accomodation for a 2 days stay. Truly fantastic!

~ I plunge into online shopping and it is the one thing that kept me busy for weeks now. I never thought that I would be able to enjoy online shopping as much as the real one. The waiting and anticipation for the goods to be delivered is really getting into me. It really makes me look forward for every doorbell in our house. I simply luvettt!

1 comment:

Mich said...

haaay haven't eaten in UCC for ages. gusto ko kumain ulit dun one of these days :)