Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cute Blogger Award

Thanks, Sharque for this tag. :)

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1.) I love my job/s but I still want to have my own business - home based specifically.

2.) I am married for 7 years now but no kids yet - still trying to conceive.

3.) I was born in the year of the monkey and as what I read, heavenly luck is upon us this year! lets wait and see :)

4.) When I want to hibernate and be re energize, I just have to go to my parents' place. That's what I did last Sunday.

5.) I have mild dextroscoliosis and it is the main culprit for my backaches.

6.) I am a weakling - I don't play any sports.

7.) I (and my husband) love food!

8.) When we're older, I want to live in a farm with a cute rest house, that is near a lake and with a view of mountain ridges in our bedroom window or balcony.

9.) I am hopeful that 2009 would be the year for us to get pregnant.

10.) I love watching romantic and funny Tagalog movies and prefer old songs.

I’m tagging Ads, Romely, Mich, Jody, Rocks, Jeanny, Rach, Melisse, Hannah and Mari.

8 comments:

Melisse said...

hi arlene!

thanks sa tag, gawin ko na po in a while :)

happy new year!

melisse

Jeanny said...

Hi arlene. Thanks for this ha. Great to be back here at your place.

Take care

AiDiSan said...

Jo, I've done this before pero dakal a salamat at aisip mu ku as one of you recipients of this award.

Mich said...

thanks, sis!

posted it here - http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com/2009/01/cute-blogger-award.html

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Arlene. Thank you for this tag. Thanks for thinking of me.

Have a nice day!

mari said...

mare, finally was able to post this award. thanks so much... mwah!

Rocks said...

hi arlene! Thanks for tagging me :) will let you know when I'm done with it.

Summer said...

wow maka gaga la reng awards