Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Restless...

Yes, I feel so restless... I just finished reading Book 1 and we would be watching the last full show of Twilight later. That is why I am so restless and I am counting the hours, the minutes and the seconds. Darn, I am so late with this Twilight craze! I just want to finish the book first before watching it and it took me until this day to finish the book.

Been so busy lately, that's why. So what I have been up to that made me neglect this blog for awhile?

- Father's birthday in the hospital.
- Household chores ( I am about to give up now - tama na ang pagpapakabayani, heheh)
- The family weekend at our place for the dream match.
- Work, work, work!!! (Hay, can't complain coz I want to take all those legal and special Holidays)

But for the meantime, let me dwell in this restlessness as I impatiently wait for the last full show of Twilight. I also want to get bitten and I just can't wait to see the godlike image of Edward in the wide screen, the baseball scene, his silver Volvo, the Cullen's house, the prom....

Arrrgh! 'nuf said about Twilight!

No comments: