Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Only U

We watched this movie of Vhong Navarro and Toni Gonzaga last Thursday and I am just so happy. It really erased all those stresses of last week. There is no dull moment in the entire flick. The only mistake we did is we went inside the theater early. So we saw how it ended first - and that was the twist in the movie!

I love the story, the jokes (though they were the old jokes we heard many years ago, still they were properly delivered that would make you laugh your heart out), love the characters (I mean the neighbors of Bhong and Winona - punk, rock and roll and patola!), love the special appearance of John Lloyd (winner talaga ang sun dance), and love the sound track ( love the Kasama kang Tumanda, which is the tagalog version of Grow Old with You).

The image “http://beautyinthephilippines.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/my-only-u-abs-cbn-star-cinema1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

For me - who is a lover of these feel good movies, it's a 10! Cathy Molina is really doing great in reviving the Filipino movie industry.

Got the movie poster here.


3 comments:

AiDiSan said...

Jo, I wish I can watch the movie too. I agree with you, Cathy Garcia Molina is a great director.

popcorn said...

Ang cute ng poster ah. :)

Chyng said...

Hi! I watched it too with my pamangkins. Inferness, kinaya ko ang pagka-mushy ng lines. Sakto lang. Unlike Very Special Love, nasuka ko! oopps sori.

Likey the ending as well.. A feel good movie! (--,)