Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Hey hubby, this post is for you. :)

I just hope he gets to read this before Christmas. Anyway, I told myself that if I would not have these on Christmas (which is more likely to happen, heheh), then they would be my motivations (aside from a better future) for working harder.

1. Laptop - Okay, we have a very reliable desktop but I still want a laptop that I can use anytime for my side jobs. And this girly Dell lappy is the best option.
2. Dooney and Burke bag - I want this bag and it's on sale - half the price! :)
3. Jewelry - I want the flat tri-color necklace I saw at the mall - the gold or silver would do.
4. Shoes or sandals - sneakers from Adidas and gladiator sandals


5. Perfume - Anna Sui's Secret Wish

6. Cooking Range - Since I am falling in love again with cooking, I need a good cooking range.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

dami!! sana naman me matira pa pang noche buena...haha! (joke lang!)

happy weekend, sis!

AiDiSan said...

Jo,

Patuk ya ing xmas wishlist mu, feeling ku malumpu ne i Vox nung salwan no ngan den...lol.

I forgot to include in my xmas wishlist the gas range, i've been long wanted to bake cookies for kids, aliwa patche tin personal touch di ba?