Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photo Addict

I used to think that I am the only one who is addicted to pictures - was I mistaken! Yesterday, hubby got his airsoft gun from from a fellow mountaineer (got it for a "presyong kaibigan"). He was really so excited about it. Then, before we go to sleep, he suddenly stood up and asked me to take pictures of him with his new gun. Do I have a choice? Hehe! He was so wound up with his new arm and I don't want to spoil that - so I obliged.

He was really trying to emote with his photos. And of course, I could not help but let out small giggles behind the camera since he was trying so hard to put in a stern look while holding the gun. Here are some of his photos.


But these two are my favorites...




AbuSayaf ang dating, di ba? waaah :)

1 comment:

Eds said...

hey sis! Parang hubby ko rin ha.. addict sa picturan ngmagstart cyang mgairsoft heheh :)

Ano pla team ng hubby mo? C hubby kasi sumali sa tournament under team stag kaso talo sila :)