Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Sansrival

Remember my post here? Finally, after 2 weeks I was able to eat sansrival. At first, I was thinking of getting sansrival at Goldilocks or Red Ribbon, but I think the whole cake is so big for just the two of us. And also, I was craving the sansrival that my mother used to buy when we were still young. She said that she was buying those from a store in Sta. Rita, Guagua. I tell you, the sansrival from this place are really to die for.

So since we do not have any other business to go to Guagua, I just bought this small box of sanrival from Susie's Cuisine. It's a store here that sells Kapampangan pastries and delicacies. You might want to drop by this store for pasalubongs if you chance to pass by Pampanga.

I was so excited with my sansrival. It's not the sansrival from Sta. Rita but it's okay - I am just dying to eat one. It was crunchy and chewy at the same time (and affordable - P180 for the small box). It was good enough to satisfy my yearning for a sweet and delicious dessert.

By the way, sansrival really stands by its name - definitely no rival for its yumminess!


1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

Aba Jo, kakagli na ka ata? Why not di ba?