Tuesday, October 14, 2008

At last... an update

Yes, fellas I am still alive. I am just too lazy to update my blog but I am still doing some blog hopping every once in a while. So what happened in the last 2 weeks? Let me try to recall and put them here one by one ...

*****

Hubby and I missed the chance to go to Batangas with the Lagman's. It was the fiesta in my sister's place in Batangas last October 3 and the whole family stayed in Batangas for 2 days. Too bad we had tons of work to do that week. So we just went to my mom's place on October 5 to get some news about their trip and to get the stuffs my sister sent us. Thanks ate Rita for the goodies and we love the daing so much! :)

*****

Got so high with shopping during the 3 day sale in SM Clark. For the past few months, I was holding back myself from shopping ( so much with our expenses with the work ups and with the increasing expenses of almost everything in this world - ok OA ata un, heheh). But I was back to my normal self so I indulged in shopping. Got myself pants, blouses, shoes, undies, sleepwears, a gold necklace and got hubby wallet, perfume and boxers.

*****

Last Saturday was the perfect day to bum around - so we did just that. The weather is so conducive to cuddle, to be a couch potato and to be a gluton, bwahaha! We suspended our laundry day and took the chance to rest. Hon cooked lunch, which is fried chicken (ala Max's) and togue with beef strips while I prepared dinner. We had tri-color twister pasta with garlic and herb sauce and toast for that night. Then we finished dinner with frozen mango yougurt (this is just the Nesvita zero-fat yougurt which was placed in the freezer for 3 hours) for dessert. This is quite healthy than having to ingest thousand calories with the regular ice cream. Ew, we're becoming health conscious! :)

*****

Then on Sunday, we did the laundry in the morning and pampered ourselves in the afternoon. We had foot spa. It was actually the first experience of hubby. He liked it but he also commented something like this, "Ah un pala ang foot spa. Hon, massage lang pala at aalisan ka lang ng libag sa paa eh!". I was really laughing so hard with that. Then we just had dinner at Gerry's Grill - tried their dinakdakan and grilled dory fish. Both are yummy!

*****

So basically, that was it for the past two weeks! For those who are following our fertility work ups, I will give an update (why there is no update about it) in the next post.

1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

kanyaman naman ning biye yung Vox Jo, you can do whatever you want and that's the advantage of not having a kid or toddler, sometimes you just have to look at the brighter side.