Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hiatus

I've been a lousy blogger for more than 2 weeks. I am sorry dear visitors. I know you got tired seeing my last post way way back August 31. But admit it - that last post is really an inspiration especially the prayer! lols

Anyway, I will try my best to squeeze in blogging even if I have tons of work to do. I even work on a Saturday and Sunday is my only rest. Hirap talagang magbanat ng buto... parang ako na rin si Inday - Linggo lang ang day off...heheh

And to those who tagged me, gave me awards and paid this blog a visit even if there are no updates... my heartfelt thanks! I will really try to post in this blog often and answer your meme.

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

welcome back

AiDiSan said...

Jo, hinay hinay mu king obra..take it easy.