Saturday, August 2, 2008

What's your shoe size

This is a tag from Jean. Thanks sissy!

{Start Copy}


What's your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom's feet? How about your sister's feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other? Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don't forget to drop a line in this blog when you're done. :)


{End Copy}

Mom's size - 7 to 7.5
Sister's size - 7 to 7.5
Mine - 6.5 to 7.5 sometimes 8 depending on the style of the shoe

Yes, we did share shoes then. I remember the shoe I wore on our prom was my mom's. Then when my sister came from Taiwan , I suddenly felt that I had so many shoes to wear. It's just now that we do not share shoes since we live in different houses and I think going to Batangas just to borrow shoes from my sister is not practical. I'd rather buy a new pair with the gasoline that we will consume in getting there. :)


This is not my latest purchase but it's the pair that I just wore once. So it's still considered new.. hehe! Bought them to pair with a red and black dress. I love the straps and they really look so sexy when worn. I think I am loving red now! :)

I'll get back with the persons that I would tag.

1 comment:

arlene said...

hi lene, i love red when i was still skinny or normally thin. but now that am big -- i still love it no matter what they say. am using a big red bag now. hahahaha!