Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Very Special Love

Watched it earlier and I love it!! I told you, those feel good movies are really my favorites. We actually checked it last Wednesday for last full show but the ticket woman (tama ba?) told us that it's standing room na so we just went back earlier to get to the 1st show on a Sunday.

John Lloyd is so good and though I don't really like Sarah, I must say that her acting improved as compared to their Maalaala Mo Kaya episode. I felt all the emotions - I laughed, I cried (babaw ko na naman), I smiled and I felt "kilig".

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3279/2536061562_56ee4d5cfa.jpg?v=0

And also, I think I would wait for August 27 for For the First Time, the movie of Richard Guttierez and KC Concepcion. We saw the trailer earlier too and I can't wait to see Greece (the movie was shot there). Made me remember the episode of Samantha Brown in Passport to Europe. This country is really nice with all the white houses and establishments on the cliff side. I just hope the movie would also be as nice as its location.

5 comments:

Mich said...

sis maganda ba? sabi nga ng sis ko maganda nga daw, di ko kse feel si sarah eh. lol!

anyways, for you - http://mich-magbag.blogspot.com/2008/08/thank-you.html

♥ KaThYcOt ♥ said...

oh dava?! bonggang bongga sa kilig! hehehe till now kinikilig pako sa mga tingin ni papa john lloyd! hahaha...

bdw, for you http://www.walkonred.com/2008/08/online-diva.html

Eds said...

hey sis! me and jona watched it too last Saturday.. uber gwapo ni Llyody noh!!! hehehe pero bea n llyody parin ako eh ehehe :)

AiDiSan said...

Jo,

Ay talaga alben ke ini by hook or by crook, mangasanting la deng reviews ning film ayni. Basta balu ku, if it's from StarCinema & directed by Cathy Garcia Molina, patuk ya...o di ba particualr naku keng movie director...hehehe

Anonymous said...

""""John Lloyd is so good and though I don't really like Sarah"""""

Ate a, ali daka sabi... hmp!