Tuesday, August 12, 2008

all mixed up

From Nancy.

PLAYERS:CHIKAI | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Ozzy's Mom |The Journey Continues | Married and Happy About It |My Precious Niche| Eds Mommy Life| Just Me.. Eds | Peaceful Mind | My Simple but Adorned Life | YOU

1. Are you pregnant? Sadly not yet.
2. When do you want to get married? I am now but hopefully a church wedding along with a christening (my dream)
3. Do you curse a lot? Nope
4. What are your favorite books? Tuesdays with Morrie, Da Vinci Code, Chicken Soup for the Soul
5. Do you wish you were with someone right now? Yes
6. Who were the last 3 people that sent you a text message? hon, karen, nikki
7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? happily hitched!!
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes I firmly believe in that!
9. Do you wish someone would call you? Yes, I want globe to call and tell me that I won the Honda City, heheh
10. What is bugging you right now? The thought that no baby yet for us.
11. What something you wish you could understand better? What went wrong?
12. If someone doesn't like, it's usually because...? they have their own preference.
13. Do you have a wild side? Oo naman
14. Kissed someone in the last 24 hours? Yep!
15. Have you lost friends in the past years? No
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? crying and putting myself to sleep

No comments: