Friday, July 4, 2008

Spark up your Blogging Life

It’s now my turn to put some sparks in my blogging life! I have been so busy with my job(s) and with my fertility work ups that I have forgotten about blogging . It’s been awhile and now that I am back to blogging, I have tried signing up to SocialSpark. Compared to other sites that offers paid postings, SocialSpark is quite unique since they have this code of ethics that include:

-100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure
-100% Transparency
-100% Real Opinions
-100% Search Engine Friendly

Now don’t you think that is amazing? If you are like me who wants to squeeze in a little dollar while having a great time blogging, then why don’t you try checking out SocialSpark? They have so many opportunities that you can write about. You do not even need to worry of not getting any opportunity since there are many (with great value) for everyone. Just check these few featured opportunities.

Now I see money in your eyes – just like mine! lol

Another good thing about the site is that it does not only give you extra income but it also helps you in building your traffic. Isn’t it that is the important thing in blogging? SocialSpark just know what bloggers like us need and they are there to help us. It aids in building a network of serious bloggers. In as short as a week, I got already a lot of friend requests who are there to help me with getting more traffic and more income. So as you see SocialSpark is open for business. Hope to see you soon in this network!

Sponsored by SocialSpark

No comments: