Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kadamo and Domino

Fellow scholasticans Eds and Jane gave me this award. Thanks sisses! :)

“Dahil ikaw ay isang sertipikadong blogger, itinuturing kitang matalik kong

“KADAMO” Maraming salamat…

MGA KADAMO:

1.) Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey 2.) My Precious Niche 3.) Just Me.. Eds 4.) Eds Mommy Life 5. The Simple Life of a Baghag 6. My Simple Joy 7.Sassy Finds 8. Mommyhood and Me 9. My Charmed Life 10. My Simple but Adorned Life ADD YOUR BLOG HERE


Then here is another one from Mich and Eds...

Making the Domino Tag come alive again!

{BEGIN COPY}

domino.JPG

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like).
Note: Please link the blog where you posted the tag :) We appreciate you linking all your blogs but make sure you post the tag in the blogs too.

Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | Anorexic Queen | Apple of Yan Ple | YanPle | Howell and Abie | My Planet Purple | WomenXplore | Princess Bela | My Happy Place | I am Dzoi | Cliktrik | Spin 180 | Wisdom City | Life’s Simple Pleasures | Coffee Table Conversations | 100% Kelly | My Colorful World | Ramdom Thoughts | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | Mommyhood and Me | My Charmed Life | My Joys | Sassy Finds | Celebrating Life | Life is Peachy | Belly, Baby and Beyond | {BloggerHappy} | {BerryScrappy} | Quicker|All Things Me |Because Life is Fun| Cellulitic Bliss | Underneath It All | Cellulitic Bliss 2 |My Precious Niche | Just Me.. Eds | Eds Mommy Life | My Simple but Adorned Life

I am tagging all my blogger friends.



2 comments:

Mich said...

thanks for playing along sis! i appreciate it! :)

ceztlavie said...

hi arlene! thanks for this. already posted this on my blog! :)