Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 years ago...

This is a tag by Mich.

The rules are simple.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ I was in college (2nd year) - studying.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
~ Post updates on my blog
~ Continue watching Gossip Girl
~ Call my OB for some questions
~ Have my hair rebonded (depende sa time)
~ Submit some articles later tonight

3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ Pasta, cookies, chips

4. Places where I lived: (now?)
~ Sto. Tomas, Pampanga (childhood)
~ Sta. Cruz, Manila (first 2 years of married life)
~ Mabalacat, Pampanga (now)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
~ Buy a new house
~ Invest in a business
~ Travel the world
~ Give some to charity
~ Share a portion to some relatives in need
~ Save for our future

6. People I want to know more about:
~ I want to know and meet more of my blog buddies: Eds, Vina, Avee, Mye, Jody, Alpha.

No comments: