Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To-do Meme

I have been tagged by Jesse with this meme.

Actually, it is a holiday here in Pampanga (Jose Abad Santos Day) so no work for me. Hubby on the other hand needs to go to work since it is not holiday in Bulacan - he's holding central west Luzon territory, that's why. So since I am alone (for half day) at home with the helper and Lola, here's my not so busy to-do list for today.

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 5.) women xplore 6.) princes bela 7.) our journey to life 8.) my planet purple 9.) 100% Kelly 10. the simple life of a baghag 11.) my simple but adorned life


  1. I need to finish some opps and at the same time come up with some fillers.
  2. Cook bistig tagalog for lunch. My husband requested me earlier to cook this for him. He said he missed my cooking.
  3. I plan to clean our room (with the help of Bonna). Change our bed sheets and curtains and clean our office table.
  4. Arrange our shoes (with the help of Bonna, again). I have been planning for so long to clean up our shoe cabinet. There are some shoes that are no longer being used and need to be disposed. Also, I will clean some shoes/sandals and label all the shoe boxes.
  5. Bond with hubby.
Numbers 1 to 4 to be accomplished in the morning since bonding time would be in the afternoon. Hubby will go home early to join me for lunch.

How about you vina, jody, and eds? How's your schedule for a day?

No comments: