Saturday, May 24, 2008

Girlie Tag

I am flooding this blog with tags, lols. This is a tag from Jean. Thanks sissy! :)

My Foundation: In2It two-way foundation
My Mascara: Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline
My Blush: Clinique Mocha Pink
My Day Cream: VMV Monolourin Gel
My Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay - but I love using lip gloss (from nivea and body shop)
My Essential Beauty Product: Aspirin Mask (DIY)
My Favorite Make-up Product: None really
My Perfume: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea
My Nails: Whatever the salon has but I have also my own cheapo nail polish from Elianto and Caronia. Right now for my finger nails, I am just using nail buffers - no more nail polish for the meantime.
My Feet: Foot spa set (from watson) given by my MIL and Victoria Secret body butter to moisturize (sometimes petroleum jelly)
My Hands: Body Shop lotion and Mistine White Spa
Women I admire for their beauty: local - La Gretta, Dawn Zulueta, isip pa ko...
Women with the best sense of style: local - Lucy Torres, isip pa din ako ng iba...

No comments: