Saturday, May 3, 2008

28

The countdown begins......3 hours and 45 minutes (before I turn what? 28 years old? errgh !)

In all honesty I do not want that time to come (pathetic!). Now, I think I have to put in all my thoughts and emotions that I have been nursing for weeks and weeks now in this post. I think I am also in the same situation like all trying to conceive wifeys feel at one point on our struggle to having a baby. I have been feeling that I would turn a year older and until now I am still childless. Yes, I am still frustrated for every month (that's a total of 84 months of unsuccessful tries) that we failed to have a baby. For almost two weeks now, I have been pouring my hearts out and crying so hard. Thanks for my husband for supporting me all the way - he never grows tired of comforting me and assuring me that no matter what we would be able to get what we wanted. As I said to a fellow TTC wife, I am venting out but deep down inside I really know that patience and prayers are still the answers to all these.

My husband actually planned to take me to a special dinner for my birthday. He also planned that he will take me to shopping since he knows that would make me happy (and I still don't know what other things he planned). Probably, if I am not feeling a little bit emotional, that would really make me so happy, but not today or tomorrow. I asked him this morning (before going to the OB) to instead of doing those, why don't we just go to Manaoag on my birthday. I really want a simple celebration for my birthday and I want it to be spent with hubby. I want us to pray together for my one and only birthday wish (OMG am crying again).

Countdown update - 3 more hours to go…

8 comments:

anyfreebies@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday Friend!

Hope you can view the card!

anyfreebies@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday tita Arlene!

Love,
Ginette

maanne said...

happy birthday sis!
just hang in there, our turn will come,just keep the faith and believe...

hope all your wishes will come your way! :-)

Eds said...

hey! belated happy birthday sis!!!

mari said...

happy birthday mare... your wish is the same as mine ;)
more years to celebrate your birthday, blessings to share and an angel to complete your family.

enjoy and take care...

Rocks said...

belated happy birthday!

like you I am a TTC wife too and I know how it feels, sometimes I breakdown when I lease expect it and blame myself for crying again but I guess it's ok. It's ok to cry and cry. Basta all I know God hears all our cries di ba? May you have that birthday gift you've asked for. :)

Arlene Tabamo said...

@minette and ginette - thanks so much for these cards. love them tlaga and ang galing ni ginette mag take ng picture.. she's my little official photographer :)

@maane - thanks so much sis, may our WISH come true. :)

@eds - thanks sa greetings. :)

@mari - mare, thanks! sana kaagad ng dumating mga angels natin :)

@rocks - thanks. yes, it's good to cry - it's our only outlet when we feel so helpless. added your blog na rin. :)

milet said...

belated happy birthday! my birthday is a day before yours. i do hope your wish will come true