Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paris, Here I Come!

Oh, how I wish I would be able to say that soon! Paris has always been my dream travel destination since high school. I remember we had entrepreneurship class then and they assigned us to create our own business. I think I was dreaming wide awake then since I was able to come up with my own business - a cozy restaurant located in the heart of Paris, France.

So until now I am still hoping that I would be able to visit Paris, even without my dream restaurant. Could you believe that I am spending 4 to 5 hours surfing the Internet looking for Paris Hotels? Oh yes, I am doing that! I am searching for Hotel Paris which would be located strategically within the area of the famous travel attractions like le Louvre or Tour Eiffel. I have also read that it is good to check out Paris bed and breakfast. These kinds of accommodations, according to the material I read would help you experience and appreciate the Parisian culture and way of life better.

Where ever you travel, the accommodation should be planned properly. Anyway, after a long walk, getting to rest in a nice and cozy bedroom is one of the best part of traveling.

No comments: