Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pagudpud

I was just scanning through our albums and then I saw old pictures taken by hubby when he went to Pagudpud about a year ago. Too bad I have work then and could not come with him. Actually he went there for work but still they passed by the beach and the Bangui Windmills.

We actually planned going back there together but then something happened and we canceled the plan. Now I am posting these pictures and at the same time giving my hubby a hint that I still want to go there given the much needed loooong break from lots and lots of work :)




4 comments:

Chant said...

I wanna visit Pagudpod someday, its really a paradise :)

Eds said...

Ganda naman dito sis! Sayang hindi kmi natuloy last year, layo kc eh :)

maanne said...

hi arlene, thank you for passing by and sharing your thoughts... i'm happy kc some1 like you understands what i am (we're) going through, minsan its hard to admit n we're (i am) bitter pero i feel lighter whenever i find ways to be out of my rotten shell...

i will be open for any advices coming from you! sna we can help each other to achieve our goals or at least to comfort each other!

basta let's keep on praying, i'm sure 1 day makukulitan din si papa jesus at ibibigay nya rin yung priceless gift n hinihiling nten...

hang in there sis, life is full of surprises so keep the faith...

hugs :-)

Rocks said...

we went to Pagudpud last MArch. The beach in Pagudpud specially the "Blue Lagoon" is just amazingly beautiful!