Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Model Wannabe

Believe it or not, I am one of those! And that hope does not end even until now that I am married. I am spotting though a modeling career sporting a big bump on my tummy; you know that fashion TV show for preggies, don’t you? I think that is where I would really want to belong if I’ll get pregnant (I hope that would be soon).


But for those young beautiful model wannabes, here is the good news! Look of the Year is opening a beauty contest where $10,000 USD is at stake. And if luck is just about your way, you can even land a promising modeling career in Paris, New York or even Milan. All you have to do is send the best photo that you have. This would be your ticket to the most glamorous career ever (as for me and for those who still remain as model wannabes)!

So what else are you waiting for? Submit that picture now at http://www.lookoftheyear.com and get spotted by well known modeling agencies that would make your dreams come true!

No comments: