Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Men who are Hot! Tag

Mich tagged me with this, hehehe! I think I love this tag ~chuckles~

The question is who are the men you want to sleep with if you were single. Mich, it took me just about 3 or 4 days lang pala to think and not one week.

Anyway, here are my ultimate crushes:

1. Piolo Pascual - I am an avid fan of Lobo because of papa Piolo. My husband knows that. But every time I say "ang gwapo ni papa Piolo", my husband would tell me "maganda sya hon". Hay, I don't really care, for me he's hot pa din. He has great body and very expressive eyes. :)


2. Orlando Bloom - Just look at this picture! Hmmmph, yummilicious! :)




3. Dennis Trillo - I envy Carlene, joke. I think he can be sexy and at the same time look so clean and handsome (and innocent?).



Do hot guys really have to be naked waist up in pictures? waaaaaah!

{begin copy}
It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:

1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),

2. Keep the linky linky alive :D (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first)

List:


1. Aggie 2. Thea 3. Litzie 4. Joy 5. Mich 6. Arlene

Tag all the people you want!

{end copy}

I am tagging Ads, Alpha, Annette, Jean, and Mari.

3 comments:

Mich said...

aaaah! Ang gwapo nga ni Papa Piolo. But he's more of a crush lang for me. ahehehehe! enjoy diba? thanks for playing along ha! ;)

alpha said...

uy finally may nag-tag na din sa kin nito hehehe

mari said...

thanks thanks... finally i get to do this tag :)