Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bonding Time

I am looking forward to be with the whole family (our side) tomorrow. All my pamangkins are here in Pampanga so we arrange for an overnight swimming at Villa Antonina Resort. And I heard from my sister-in-law that the kids are all excited about the swimming. I think I just know how that feels. I remember when I was about their age - I don't care at all if I have sunburn all over my body or my eyes are already red. All I want then was play in the pool even if my mother was already calling me to eat or even if the sun is at its hottest. Then I also can remember that I even had dreams of playing in the pool during the night. I even kicked my sister while sleeping. Hay, sarap maging bata ulit :)

Anyway, I am leaving all of you with the pictures of the whole cast of YAGIT, hehe.

waaah! mga dugyot!!!!

zandro, khail and cheska

with tita len

2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent post and nice photos.
Thank you and have a nice day.

AiDiSan said...

Hi Jo,

Hopefully my plan to bring my kids in Villa Antonina in my upcoming bday will push through para naman tuling lang bagya...lol.

Enjoy swimming with your pamangkins.