Sunday, March 23, 2008

What’s Cooking?

Mom has always been the great cook. Since I can remember, she was always been the one attending for our food even if we have house help. She is the queen of kitchen(and she just knows that). Unfortunately, I am not as good as my mom. Yep, I can cook some but of course, I still need a lot of things to learn.


So finally, I thought that going to a chef school would be a great idea. And of course, right now getting the best of everything starts online. So I checked some sites and I got culinary-school-finder.com. Oh boy, I got a ton of culinary schools to choose from -from French, Italian, Mexican, Thai Cooking , Baking or even hotel management – all of these, you can find in that site.


Now all I need to do is to choose one culinary school from these. And who knows, in no time I could be as good as mom is!

1 comment:

Norris Hall said...

Don't know if you've seen this already but if not Yu might be interested in this website.
www.thaifoodtonight.com
It's got about 30 recipes each one with a cooking video to go along
Good if you like to try cooking Thai food at home