Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?


Your Birthdate: May 4
You don't love lightly. For you, love is always a serious undertaking.
However, you are able to love many types of people. You can bring out the best in almost anyone.
Love surprises you often. You never know when or where you'll find it next.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2

You are most compatible with people born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of the month.


I just saw this one from Alpha's blog and wanted to try it. Oh my! I got the shock of my life! (hmmm, exaggerated syemps!) But really I think they are quite true, like:

  • I really do take love seriously
  • Surprises - I just love surprises (whether the surprise is for me or I am the one making surprises for others)
  • True loves - Yep I had 2 that is my hubby and again him for the 2nd time!
  • I am compatible with that guy born on the 22nd (that's hubby, oh yes!)
If you want to try this test, click here.



2 comments:

Sunshine4Life said...

Hi Arlene. Thanks for droppin at my site. Really I had to read over and over again your comment at my chat box because of your name. I thought it was me. hehehe. anyway, thanks for the link up and I will link u up now, too.

i will also snag this birthday meme and try it for myself. let me see how many times i should get hurt and be inlove. :) ok?

see ya around again soon.

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks Arlene for adding me to your links. That's very nice of you. I've added you to mine as well.

Advance Happy Birthday! Interesting meme. I'll give it a try later.