Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Online Backgammon and More

I and my siblings used to play this board game when we were still young. Of course, we could play it all day without getting tired. I have outgrown this love for backgammon but right now, I could hear my sister-in-law complaining that my brother is being hooked with backgammon online. He is still IN to backgammon. He is actually in love with Gammon World!

He said that playing Internet backgammon in this site is a great experience. He is now inviting me to check him out on the backgammon tournament at Gammon World. This is the first site that introduced him to backgammon in cyberspace and he said that it was not as complicated as he thought it would be. So if you are like us who’ve been hooked to this board game, why not check out Gammon World?

1 comment:

Kidazy said...

I have never tried playing backgammon, i'll have to check it out!