Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back to the Real World

I think that is the case right now. We are back here at home and back to the real world - that is blogging, office works, writing gigs and more! While on vacation, I tried to squeeze in a little of blogging since those opps are about to expire but really, all I wanted to do was just sit around and talk with my titas, titos, sisters, mother and father as well as eat and eat. Every Easter Sunday is the fiesta in our barrio and of course, it is also the time for family reunions. Though not all of our relatives came home, still we enjoyed the chismis, the reminiscing, the kulitans and the laughs.

As I write this post, I can't help but think about already of those calls I still need to review as well as some papers I need to attend to in these coming days. Hay - tapos na talga ang bakasyon!!! So better shake and try to convince myself that we need to get back to the real world(whether I like it or not!).

No comments: