Sunday, March 2, 2008

6 Quirky Things about Me

Got tagged by Mari. Thanks sis, I enjoyed it!

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self:

1. I just need to have an umbrella, a pen and a small notebook in my bag. Para akong kobrador ng jueteng noh, hehe

2. I hate changing bags because I always tend to forget to transfer one or 2 important things to the new bag (usually my company ID na sobrang hassle if I’ll forget it).

3. I make sure that the color of my toothbrush is pink or green or yellow and hubby’s should always be blue. (I don’t know why)

4. I need to be wearing slippers inside the bathroom (except when taking a bath).

5. Unknowingly, I am chewing the insides of my cheeks when thinking deeply.

6. Eating hot rice with bagoong and calamasi is heaven for me. Solved! :)


I am tagging... (will update this tomorrow)

1 comment:

mari said...

thanks for doing this sis :)