Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Start

So this is my very first post for year 2-0-0-8. How was your New Year's celebration? Ours was just so simple. We stayed at home - watched tv and prepared some food for Media Noche. Hubby and I cooked the food. It is one of those holidays that my mother in law was with us. If you are wondering if I did those New Year's superstitions - YUP, delivered them with sincerity, heheh!

Yesterday, we just heard mass at our parish church and then went to Sasmuan to visit hubby's relatives. I just love hubby's cousins (the Lozano's sisters) - they're like my sisters and friends. And also, I became a baby sitter for a short time yesterday. Obviously, I love babies and Zalong, my inaanak was just so cute. You can just imagine how I squeeze and kiss him, sarap ng baby!

I know that New Year’s resolutions are old stories but this year I am making two. Yup, am serious when I told hubby about them. They're not quite personal so I can tell you guys about them.

  1. I'll try my best not to become forgetful. Grabe, I am so forgetful to think di pa ko na-anesthesia ever. Last year, I forgot my cell phone at my mom’s place and did not realize it until my brother texted Vox, forgot my ID and because of that I need to call hubby at home to dictate to me some security codes so that I could log in to my business account. These are just few of the many things that I tend to forget. So this year, I am utilizing the reminders feature of my phone so that I would not forget some activities I need to do.
  2. I’ll do some exercises. I used to be so thin but right now I gained some weight and got conscious since I could no longer wear some clothes. I know that people would still say that I am not fat naman. The problem is I am not fat but oh boy, I have a bulging tummy! Probably because of the lifestyle I have as a call center employee. After eating, you need to sit down and face the computer again – no exercise at all. I have so many vcds and dvds for work outs – there is Cindy Kurleto’s Sensual Aerobics, Taebo, Yoga, 2 Belly Dancing VCDs and Pilates but I am not using them. So this time around, I would try to utilize these work out videos and work those abs.

2 comments:

maanne said...

Just droppin' by to say, HAPPY NEW YEAR and Wishing you all the best all Year round... God Bless!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Arlene! Same tayo sa number 1. Super makakalimutin din ako. hehehe.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com