Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hurray to Pay Per Post

Money, money, money! Who would not want to earn extra money? I have been looking here and there for the perfect sideline so that I could earn extra while maintaining a full time job. There are online tutorials, some contractual writing jobs or other telemarketing services that I have tried in the past but nothing beats blogging for money. Yes, I just signed up with Pay per Post and already loving it.

You see, I am really hooked with blogging. With blogging, I get to account things that are happening to me, express my emotions and post photos that capture sweet moments in my life. And now that I would be paid with the thing I love the most, oh what else can I say? This is simply the best!

Actually, I am really excited about this. Why? Because part of the earnings would be spent for shopping. I have also been eyeing a fully automatic washing machine and a gas range every time we go to the appliance center. Now that I am an official paid postie, I know it won’t be too long and those appliances would be delivered right to our home. Truly, get paid to blog is the way to go. Why not try it?





2 comments:

Jeanne said...

congratulation for getting approved from ppp

jenny-up the hill said...

I've been with PPP for a bit and I've made quite a bit of money...this has worked well for me because we homeschool and I didn't really have an opportunity to work outside our home. So...I'm excited for you!!