Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Doctor is Sick

My OB that is. I arranged a change off (from Saturday and Sunday to Sunday and Tuesday) so that we can go to our OB in UST. We traveled all the way to Manila and left all the work we need to do just to be informed that the doctor called in and she would not be able to go to the hospital. Oh well, what can we do? Is there anything we can do? So rather than dwell on this unfortunate event, we went to Trinoma. Good thing I've been dying to take a look of this shopping center. We had a great time exploring the place, so it’s okay na din.

Again, I would request for a Sunday and Monday off next week so that we can see our OB next Monday. If you are wondering why I keep on changing my day offs, well am saving my vacation leaves -- for another travel escapade perhaps? But before that, we are still hoping that Dra. Gamilla would be available by that time (no more sick doctor, I hope!)

No comments: