Saturday, December 8, 2007

Me Time


Finally, I can post again on my blog. Tagal din walang update, noh.

Anyway, to date, it's the 3rd day of my me time --I am so alone. Hubby went to Tuguegarao to check on their branch there. With his previous job, I was used to having him go to the different parts of North Luzon for 4 days to a week, without really missing him so much. But with his current job, I think I got comfortable having him by my side everyday. Mashado ata akong nasanay na palaging anjan kaya ngayon na 4 days lang syang di uuwi parang na miss ko na syang bigla. Oh, am no longer used to this, I swear. Though I wanted to have a me time talga, sana naman di ganito kahaba. Oh well, that's part of his job. I just need to be thankful that he has a job, period.

Also, I don't know if it's the weather or anything that I have eaten, I have these small red patches on my skin. They aren't really obvious and are on the body naman pero hay, I think I need to go to the dermatologist to have them checked. And right after the check up, I would really want to pamper myself. Okay, I need to take advantage of this me time para di naman ako mashadong sad. Probably, I can go to the parlor for a footspa then do window shopping (naku, baka maging shopping to, lols). Anyway, I just do not want to stay at home, that's the point.

1 comment:

Eds said...

hi sis! its been a while ha!

ok lang yan mg shopping mode kna, mlapit na christmas ha, u nid to buy me a gift! hehehe :)