Monday, November 19, 2007

Comfort Foods

I was tagged by Eds and she wants to know my comfort foods.

First on the list of course - cakes! I love the German chocolate cheesecake of Chef d Angelo's, sinful cake and ube pound cake with walnut of Ala Creme, most of the cakes of Red Ribbon and cakes from other coffee shops. Bastat cake - pasok sa comfort food ko! :)

Second - chocolates. And it would be better if they have nuts para me bite :)

Third - halo halo of Razon's or Corazon's.

Fourth - pizza and pasta

Now am tagging dorxie, melisse, cez and peachy.

4 comments:

popcorn said...

Your post reminded me of the stuff that I miss from Manila too - Goldilocks' mocha roll, Red Ribbon's Silvanas, Baron's Taco (are they still around ? There used to be one in front of National Bookstore in SM Megamall)

teka.. kaya ako tumataba eh :)

Eds said...

thank u for doing the tag sis! :)

cez said...

hi arlene! thanks for the tag. haven't done it yet though. medyo busy pa sa work eh. but i will. and i'll let you know when i do :)

Happymommi said...

sis, nakakagutom :)