Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tags and more tags!

This is from Jean and Eds.



I usually bring these stuffs when I am reporting to work. Of course, iba yan pag weekend lakwatsa.

1. kikay kit
2. wallet
3. shades
4. company ID
5. cologne of the day (my choice of bath and body or victoria's secret)
6. cellphone
7. small notebook
8. umbrella





~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

From Jean

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Age: 27 years,5 months & 17 days

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none

C - Career: Call Center Quality Analyst and ....

D - Drink or Smoke: I drink occasionally

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: minette, mabs, ate mina, ate nins, joy, jaja, ate vic, ate rita, my mother

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: doesn't matter at all

H - Have a Boyfriend: part time, lols! i have a hubby

I - In love: definitely!


J- Junk Food You Like: Doritos, Clover, Pik Nik, Pringles, Boy Bawang, Pop Corn, Oishi- ung spicy with vinegar na sawsawan

K - Kids: none - still praying for one though

L - Longest Ride Ever: from Pampanga to Vigan (haay, kakapagod but worth it)

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Yngwie Sebastian for boy and none yet for a girl

O - One Wish You Have Now: it was always been my only wish -- a baby

P - Phobias: Ghosts din

Q - Favorite Quote: "Patience is a good virtue." --don't have much kaya i need to remind myself palagi

R - Reasons To Smile: I am alive and that there are so many people who love me.

S - Sleeping Hours: during normal day, around 10 pm I am off to bed na and would woke up at 6 am and during abnormal days - at 5 am I am already asleep and would wake up at 9 am.

T - Time You Woke Up: Today, I woke up at 9 am, weekend naman eh

U - Unknown Fact About You: see the next tag

V - Vegetable You Hate: none

W - Worst Habit: so stubborn

X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest xray last March

Y - Yummy Foods: cakes, chocolates and seafoods!

Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus ( this explains why I am so stubborn)


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

This one from Annette and Mich

THE RULES - List of 7
* each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog
* People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well
* At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.


~ I love watching movies that are just babaw and have simple plot (ayoko ng napapagod while watching unless the movie is uber nice)

~ Been married for 6 years now pero no baby pa din (haay! sad!!!)

~ I love desserts and sweets - kahit chocnut lang after a meal, okay na bastat sweet!

~ I am a certified lampayatot - am not engaged and never been engaged in any sport (touching ball and jackstone lang ata nung bata pa, lols!)

~ I am afraid of ghosts or aswang (as in!) and kittens ( i don't know why)

~ I am impatient.

~ I love exotic food (frogs, ox brain, ox eye, eel, turtle, kamaro next time snake siguro, hehe)

~ I am so stubborn (accdg to my mother, father, sister, brothers and hubby.. uhmm, they know me too well!)


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

This is a tag from Eds

Would you rather...
# ...Eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter?
> butter would be yummier. eww!

# ...Go bungee jumping or sky diving?
> I am afraid of heights but would want to try them both - extra challenge!

# ...Eat a lime or a lemon?
> Lemon

# ...Be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate?
> alone on a deserted island

# ...Be able to read minds or be able to become invisible?
> Invisible


***Eds, I know I still owe you the tag for the young me... Unfortunately, I do not have baby pictures with me. They are all at my mom's place. Will post though once I got one :)


I think I am the last one to answer these tags. If you haven't done these, then just tag yourself. :)


1 comment:

Mich said...

Hi Arlene, thanks for doing the tag! hope you had fun :)