Sunday, September 30, 2007

Brownies and Boracay

Kenny Rogers Roasters was never been my favorite fast food. I remember nga nung Paskuhan sa UST, they served chicken from Kenny Rogers but I did not really enjoyed it. Not my type of food siguro with the exemption of the corn muffin and the mac & cheese. But last Saturday, I was surprised to see a different menu. Siguro sa tagal na naming di kumakain, they have changed their food - me variations na. It was raining the whole day but that did not stop us from going to the mall. We took our snacks at Kenny Rogers. Hubby ordered Philly cheese steak sandwich while I ordered cappuccino and brownies ala mode (it's raining kasi, sarap mag coffee). Aba, for a fast food na-impress ako sa brownies ala mode nila. Here it is..



It is just actually their ordinary brownies but topped with vanilla ice cream and cherry. For it's price (50 plus bucks lang), it's reasonable na lalo na for person like me who simply loves sweets and desserts. :)




**********************

Now, this excites me. I am really so, so happy! Finally, we would be going to Boracay. Paid the tickets already and just picked them up from Seair office in SM Clark. Look what we got...



We were planning to go there talaga but finally we managed to squeeze it in in our schedule as well as budget. We would be going there during the Halloween. I know peak season na pero at least kasi di madededuct sa leave balance yon since those days are holidays. I am saving up my vacation leaves for more important dates.

Hopefully we'll have a good time. Can't wait na!

4 comments:

Mina said...

Chance of a lifetime sis! Anyway, I've been wanting to post some thoughts on this kikay blog of yours and here you go.I myself got excited knowing you'll go to Boracay with Vox, for real :-) Congrats for buying out time. Enjoy and we'll wait for the pix and pasalubong.

Arlene said...

Thanks for dropping by Ate Mins. :)Piyaya would do for pasalubong, right? hahaha!

Mich said...

awww, I love boracay! have fun there and give us updates on the new stuff there. hehehe! btw, linked you up already, sis! ;) ave a great week!

Arlene said...

thanks for the link, mich! i am really excited..feeling ko nga dami ko i-popost about that trip. :)